“Us”, “our” and “we” refer to this website, or the owner of it, who is the Company (including any personnel and/or management of it). “Company” means Menos Ltd, This website means www.easyprint.ws
We ensure that our customers’ personal data is stored safely and securely. This policy has been drafted in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Regarding the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Mr Riccos Evangelou is the data administrator of the collection or processing of the customers’ data and any enquiry regarding the methodology of the collection and process of the data should be addressed to the following contact details:
Name: Menos Ltd
Collection of personal information
Upon the creation of an account on this website by you we collect the following personal information:
- Search preferences;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Any content that you generate or it is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in;
- Any content that you may generate, or that is connected to your account and your use of our website including your use of various website functions;
- You may also provide us with your information by submitting a web form, updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our services; and
- Additional information which we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
“Personal information” is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that we have or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
This personal information is collected through enquiring regarding our services and/or goods and/or products that we promote and/or advertise on this website.
We use your personal information in order to create a user account for you on this website and to provide our services to you, including publishing your advertisements on the website and facilitating introductions with other members of our website. However, we will not share your email address with other users of the website unless you have specifically chosen to disclose it. Our lawful basis for processing this information is that the processing is necessary for performance of a contract.
Any information you include in any advertisement you post on our website will be collected by us and stored on our servers as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations for the purposes of making the website and to enable our users and/or members to search for and respond to advertisements on this website.
In the event you are asked to submit any sensitive personal data as part of the process for posting advertisements on this website you will be asked to tick a box to demonstrate your consent to our collecting and storing that information and to us making that information available to other users through this website. Our lawful basis for processing this information is ‘consent provided by the data subject’.
Please note that any materials or information you post to our website will be visible to other users of the website. We therefore advise you to be selective about what information you include in your advertisements and not to include any information you are not happy to be publically available.
We may also collect certain information about your visits to our website and how you use it (IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, number of page views and similar information). We may use this information for website administration, optimising the use and performance of the website, disclosing to third party contributors or for security purposes.
We may collect any information contained in correspondence between you and us for the legitimate interest of the Company.
We may also collect and store any information contained in communications between yourself and other users on the website for the legitimate interest of the Company.
We may also collect other information about your activity on the site that is specific to your user account, such as your search history, your search and account preferences and advertisements you have posted. Our lawful basis for processing this information is the legitimate interest of the customer.
We may send you information about services and/or products that we think you may be interested for. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes by notifying us in writing.
Methodology of Data Collection
You directly provide to us the data we collect. We collect data when:-
- You register online;
- Complete a customer survey or provide feedback to us; and
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Terms and Conditions and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it in a secure manner according to our data retention and deletion policies.
Storage of Data
We securely store your data at our operating offices and/or any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Personal Data Accuracy
All users’ personal data must fully accurate and up to date. In case any personal data changes, please notify us immediately.
Any personal information we may obtain and process will be based to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
As per the above mentioned our website may contain content and links to other websites that are owned by third parties. In addition, advertisements contained on our website may operate as links to that advertiser’s website, and such advertisers and third parties may also use and place cookies on your computer. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for these third party websites and their content.
We collect data from the location of our users. The information we collect will be transferred to Cyprus from any other country in which our users may be located and will be subject to the General Data Protection Regulation and not to the laws of the country in which our users are residents.
You are entitled to know what personal data we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure it is accurate and kept up to date.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to ‘request the deletion or removal of your personal data. This is referred to as the right to erasure and can be enforced:-
- Where your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- Where you withdraw consent;
- When you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing;
- Where the personal data was unlawfully processed; and
- Where the personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
Furthermore, other rights include:-
- The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data; We may charge you a small fee for this service;
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete;
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us for processing of your personal data, under certain conditions; and
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request the transfer of the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Personal data associated with any account on our website will be retained for a maximum period of 90 (ninety) days following an account closure. We reserve the right to access this data during this period for the purposes of fraud prevention and/or to investigate any complaints we may receive.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use our website; and
- Providing relevant information based on your search criteria.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used; and
- Advertising — We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
If you don’t want us to install cookies on your computer for these purposes, you can change the settings on your internet browser to reject cookies.
You are required to provide personal data in order to enter into a contract with us. Failure to provide this personal data may mean that we are unable to execute the contract, and could result in termination of our provision of services to you.